Single trip travel insurance covers you for up to 120 days whilst abroad or in the UK provided you’ve pre‐booked at least two consecutive nights accommodation.If you’ll be travelling frequently our Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance covers you for up to a maximum of 31 days for each trip. UK holidays are also included as long as they include at least two consecutive nights pre-booked accommodation.
Travel insurance includes cover for:
• Emergency medical expenses – up to £10 million
• Lost or stolen passport – up to £750
• Lost or stolen money – up to £500 overall and up to £300 for cash and bank notes
• Legal expenses – up to £50,000
• Charges incurred if you have to cancel or abandon your trip – up to £5,000 per person
• Kennel or cattery fees you’ve paid or have to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
Helpful hint – when you buy an insurance policy via myice.com, you'll get all the best direct deals, sales and promotions - plus your Ice points on top.
"We saved £185 on Aviva car insurance and I got home and travel insurance with Aviva because the quote was good and I could get Ice points." Paula, Ice customer.