Ice Prize Draw Rules: Reach iPhone prize draw
These Prize Draw Rules should be read together with, and are in addition to, Reach plc’s Standard Competition Rules at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/rules/. By entering you agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Rules and the Standard Competition Rules. In the event of a conflict between the Standard Competition Rules and the terms in these Prize Draw Rules, the Prize Draw Rules will prevail.
The Organiser is The Ice Organisation Limited (Ice) who registered office is Kenwood House, 1 Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2DU. Company Number 5999039. The Promoter is Reach plc, whose registered office is One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP. Company number 00082548.
Ice is offering Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror readers the opportunity to win one prize worth £959 in a reader promotion that will run from 19th May 2018 to 24th May 2018. The prize for the prize draw is:
- 1 (one) Apple iPhone X, iOS 11, 5.8", 4G LTE, SIM Free, 64GB, Space Grey.
The Organiser retains the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
The promotion will feature in Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror and on mirror.co.uk digital platform.
How to Enter the Prize Draw
- Entrants must visit www.myice.com/mirror and join Ice using the promotion code ‘Mirror’ to create an Ice account, which is defined at successful completion of Step 1 in the Join Ice process. Entrants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw upon successful creation of an Ice account using the promotion code ‘Mirror’.
- Existing Ice customers can enter the prize draw by registering any existing Mastercard® credit card to their Ice account using the promotion code ‘Mirror’.
- If an entrant is an existing Ice customer and does not wish to register, or does not have, an existing Mastercard credit card, then to enter the competition one must complete their details at www.myice.com/mirror/alternative-entry, providing a valid email address registered to their existing Ice account, preceded by the promotion code ‘Mirror’. For example, for the email 'email@example.com' a successful entry would be 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Saturday 19th May 00:01
Thursday 24th May 23:59
- Entry is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Reach plc, Ice (including its affiliates), their immediate families, agents or any company involved in the Competition are excluded from entering the Competition.
- All entries must be made through www.myice.com and customers must create an Ice account using the promotion code ‘Mirror’.
- There is no entry free, and no purchase necessary.
- Entrants must only create one Ice account per person.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Prize Draw.
- The competition will run from the Start Date to the Closing Date inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Organiser by no later than the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified from inclusion in the Prize Draw but the account created will remain open.
Winner Selection Process:
- By entering this Competition your data will be processed by the Organiser. The Organiser shall then select a winner and the prize will be fulfilled by the Organiser.
- One winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received by the closing date, by a representative of the Organiser.
- Ice shall have absolute discretion in determining the winning entries and the Organiser’s decision shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entered into with an entrant in respect of any decision made in connection with this Prize Draw unless expressly referred to in these Competition Rules.
- The Winners must provide accurate address and contact details when they join Ice in order to claim the Prize in accordance with these Competition Rules.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable with no whole or part cash alternatives.
- The Organiser will inform the winner by email, phone or post by Friday 1st June 2018 and will dispatch the Prize within 30 (thirty) days of the winner notification and acceptance.
- If the winner fails to confirm acceptance within 7 (seven) days of notification they will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the process set out above and repeated until the prize have been confirmed as accepted.
- If the winner does not inform the Organiser of any change in their personal details, such as home address, the Organiser cannot be held responsible for the winner not receiving a prize or any of the prizes.
- Ice will distribute the Prize from its head office at Kenwood House, 1 Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2DU.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and comments on the Organiser’s official social media accounts and on its website found at http://www.myice.com.
- By entering the Prize Draw, if you are the winner you agree to your full name as well as communication about the prize being published and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw without further recompense.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Organiser and the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser or the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Competition Rules, the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an entrant from participating in the competition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amen the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Competition Rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ice customer services contact details:
Phone: 01892 800380