Prize draw – Terms and conditions
1. Anyone invited to join Ice and register for an Ice account by completing the online registration between 1st October 2012 and 31st March 2013 shall be entered into the prize draw.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. One winner shall be selected at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. The prizes will be as follows:
a. 1st Prize of 10,000 Ice points
b. 2nd Prize of 5,000 Ice points
c. 3rd Prize of 2,500 Ice points
2. Ice points will be credited to the winner’s Ice account.
5. There is no cash alternative, but Ice reserves the right to substitute a prize with an
a. Alternative of equivalent value at its absolute discretion.
6. Employees of Ice, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the prize draw.
7. The winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw date by email or post using details supplied at registration and time of entry.
8. Winners must claim their prize within 14 days of being contacted.
9. Proof of semi-completed registration will not be accepted as proof of entry.
10. The decision of Ice is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Ice takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. If the prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, Ice may at their absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
13. Ice reserves the right to feature names, photographs and towns of winners in future publicity, newsletters, MyIce websites or promotions.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained by writing to the promoter at the following address: Ice, Calverley House, 55 Calverley Road, Tunbridge Wells, KENT, TN1 2TU.